Last week we talked all about @USLTactics on twitter, this week we convinced @USLTactics himself (John Morrissey) to join us on the show! Together along with Mike, Kev, and Josh, John shared his thoughts on:
- What it takes to provide lower league statistics at a high level,
- How he approaches answering questions with data,
- His thoughts on the East vs West debate,
- Which teams everyone should watch out for in 2021,
- And how he thinks the Hounds will do this year.
It was a fantastic conversation with John, if you don’t follow him on twitter make sure that you go and do that right now: @USLTactics.
We also talked a bit about Dani Rovira resigning with the Hounds (welcome back Dani!) and the Hounds announcing a few youth tournaments coming to the ‘burgh.
Check out our sponsors:
We’re the water-cooler where Pittsburgh soccer players and fans hang out and talk all things Riverhounds, Pittsburgh Hotspurs, and more. Be sure to go follow us on twitter @mongoals and get exclusive after-show content and other merchandise by following the show on Patreon. Subscribe to the show by clicking your favorite podcast app using the links below:
Thanks everyone! Go Hounds!