Even though the Hounds didn’t play this weekend, there was so much other soccer going on that there was no shortage of games to watch and talk about. Together we break down:
- Thoughts on the Hounds mid-week draw with the Battery,
- Whether Messi can finally be considered one of the greats now that he’s won a championship with Argentina,
- Our beef with coverage of the Euro final and why Southgate was wrong to make a 19 year old kick last,
- Why we don’t really care much about the US Mens Soccer Team and the Gold Cup (at least not right now),
- All of the moving and shaking in Europe,
- The Hounds upcoming match against Loudon,
And more! Don’t forget to show up next week and leave a comment live in order to be entered for a chance to win a Pittsburgh Hotspurs jersey! Soccer, soccer, soccer!!
Care to see the video version of the show? Check it out here:
Be part of the show in real time (notice how we put comments on the screen and talk about them during the show?) by following us on Youtube! That way you’ll be alerted about the show, you can join us live, share your thoughts, and join the conversation!
Check out our sponsors:
We’re the water-cooler where Pittsburgh soccer players and fans hang out and talk all things Riverhounds, Pittsburgh Hotspurs, and more. Be sure to go follow us on twitter @mongoals and get exclusive after-show content and other merchandise by following the show on Patreon. Subscribe to the show by clicking your favorite podcast app using the links below:
Thanks everyone! Go Hounds!