It’s a special VIDEO edition of Mon Goals featuring the Riverhounds newest centerback, Preston Kilwien! If you want to check out the video, click here. Preston provided all sorts of amazing insight about:
- What it was like playing for an MLS 2 team,
- How he stays in shape during the offseason and who he’s training with that he thinks is going to have a good year,
- His passions outside of soccer,
- His thoughts on Arsenal this season,
- What he’s most looking forward to coming to Pittsburgh,
And more! This was a fantastic conversation and Preston shared some amazing insight about things that fans have thought about for years. Be sure to go follow him on Instagram and Twitter and let him know where to get some good Sushi in Pittsburgh! Thanks again to Preston Kilwien for joining us!
Check out our sponsors:
We’re the water-cooler where Pittsburgh soccer players and fans hang out and talk all things Riverhounds, Pittsburgh Hotspurs, and more. Be sure to go follow us on twitter @mongoals and get exclusive after-show content and other merchandise by following the show on Patreon. Subscribe to the show by clicking your favorite podcast app using the links below:
Thanks everyone! Go Hounds!