Of Soccer and Steel: Rob Vincent
We kick off our new “Of Soccer and Steel” deep-dive series with a legend amongst modern Riverhounds, Rob Vincent. He sits down with Mike and together they talk about:
- Growing up in England and competing to be one of the < 1% of kids who become professionals,
- What he credits for his consistent offseason growth year-over-year,
- His favorite memory as a Hounds,
- The struggle with not playing in DC,
- What it means to be back coaching with the RDA,
And much more. A huge thanks to Rob for stopping by and chatting. This conversation is a MUST listen for all fans, but especially youth players looking to grow and take their game to the next level. Really inspiring stuff.
As always, a big thanks to YOU, our listeners. Want to be part of the LIVE show on Friday at 9 PM? Head over to our Patreon page, and for $1 PER MONTH you can hear our BIG news and have a say in the future of Mon Goals!
Tell your friends and spread the word about the show! It helps us keep doing what we’re doing. We’ll be back soon with more fun!