Hello Rapids Fans! Check out last week’s episode of Holding The High Line with Rabbi and Red where we do your comprehensive 2020 Rapids season preview looking at XI key questions to the season.
Holding The High Line: 2020 Rapids Season Preview
1. Will the new attacking players deliver?
2. Who will start at center back?
3. What does the team do formation wise and how does it differ from last year?
4. Will the Rapids produce on set pieces or make up the difference from the run of play?
5. Who is the real Kellyn Acosta?
6. What’s the ceiling for Sam Vines and can he reach it?
7. Who produces and striker?
8. Can the Pids survive the busy summer schedule?
9. Is this the year the Rocky Mountain Cup returns to Colorado?
10. Will the Switchbacks affiliation become mutually productive?
11. Do the Colorado Rapids make the 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs?
Holding The High Line is the premier independent Colorado Rapids podcast. We are a member of the Beautiful Game Network. If you like the show, please consider subscribing to us on your preferred podcatcher, giving us a review, and tell other Rapids fans about us.
You can subscribe to HTHL on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Blubrry, and most other podcatchers. Find the complete list here. AudioBurst produces full transcripts of every episode. CR54 Designs made our podcast art. Juanners produced our music.
We are brought to you by Ruffneck Scarves and Icarus FC. Ruffneck Scarves is the place to go for all official MLS, USL, and U.S. Soccer scarves. They also do custom scarves for your group or team. Icarus FC is turning the custon soccer kit market on its head. Their motto is “any design you want, seriously.” Ditch the boring, expensive, template kits from the big brands and get your custom soccer kits through Icarus FC.
If you feel we bring monetary value to your lives, go to denverpost.com/hthl and our Patreon page. Listeners can get a deal on Denver Post digital. With our link, it’s 99¢/month for the first three months. That gets you unlimited and full access to all of the Post’s online content. After that, it’s $11.99/month or $6.99/month for just the digital sports content.
Find us on social media @rapids96podcast and via email at email@example.com. Follow Rabbi and Red individually on the Twitter Machine at @soccer_rabbi and @LWOSMattPollard respectively. Ask us questions for the pod using the hashtag #AskHTHL.
About The Hosts
Matt Pollard (Red) and Mark Goodman (Rabbi) are Southern California natives and started HTHL in January of 2018. Red is the Site Manager over at Last Word on Soccer. He has covered the Colorado Rapids as credentialed press since 2016. In his non-soccer free time, he enjoys the outdoors. He is also a host on Last Word SC Radio which is also a member of the Beautiful Game Network. Rabbi relocated to the Pittsburgh area in 2019. He now covers the Pittsburgh Riverhounds for Pittsburgh Soccer Now and soccer in general for American Soccer Analysis.