Last night we had our first ever roundtable discussion to outline where we’d like to see pro soccer in Pittsburgh over the next 5-10 years. Our panel included:
- Mike and Kev from the Mon Goals podcast
- Josh and Elizabeth Brokaw from the Steel Army
- John Krysinsky from Pittsburgh Soccer Report
We covered a ton of topics including:
- Should Pittsburgh try to get an MLS team, and when?
- What the Riverhounds should do to start selling out Highmark Stadium
- Ways to create more stability to build a winning team for years to come
- And much, much more.
Thanks again to all of our panelists that participated. In addition to listening to the podcast recording, you can also watch a replay of the roundtable below: