In the final live show of 2018, the guys talk about the just-released 2019 schedule, the latest in the Ottawa/CONCAKerfluffle & North Carolina hiring Dave Sarachan. We also decide which USL side Roy Hodgson should coach and invent a rivalry with Birmingham Legion out of thin air.
In this episode:
- Magic City? Isn’t that a strip club in Atlanta?
- Birmingham Legion? You’re named after a stadium you don’t even play in?
- Who are these players? Did you guys get lost on the way to League One?
- Apparently Birmingham’s shirt sponsor means they’re cool w/Blood Diamonds. Good look.
- Boar’s Head Ham > Birmingham
- Primanti Bros locations: Birmingham 0, Florida 3. Who’s the Pittsburgh of the South now?